Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Witch Hazel Chapter 4 part 8

Witch Hazel 

Chapter 4 part 8

“Woof!”
translation: I smell a smelly smell
“Mrow!” mr. cat comes running from behind the house.
translation: I hear a familiar car!
Diego got out of the car and looked around. The house wasn’t burnt down. He could hear his hens clucking from behind...

“Woof!”

translation: I smell a smelly smell 


image

“Mrow!” mr. cat comes running from behind the house.

translation: I hear a familiar car!

image

Diego got out of the car and looked around. The house wasn’t burnt down. He could hear his hens clucking from behind the house. It was quiet, so maybe Dementia wasn’t home and he could avoid her wrath for another few hours.

“Whoozza good doggy!”
“Ruff ruff!”
Translation: YAAAS I LOVES YOU SO MUCH THROW THE BALL THROW THE BALL
“Aw you missed me too! Mr cat, you’re so sweet.”
“Mrr? Mrow.”
Translation: sweet? No no, dumb man, this is to remind you that you’re mine and you...

“Whoozza good doggy!”

“Ruff ruff!”

Translation: YAAAS I LOVES YOU SO MUCH THROW THE BALL THROW THE BALL


“Aw you missed me too! Mr cat, you’re so sweet.”

“Mrr? Mrow.”

Translation: sweet? No no, dumb man, this is to remind you that you’re mine and you don’t leave without my say so.

SHE RISES.
Diego, you’re in deep shit.
“YOU!” Dementia launched herself out the door, finger pointed and face contorted with rage. “You LEFT! You walked out without so much as a good bye, not even a fucking NOTE!”
“I wanted to travel some, no big...

SHE RISES.

Diego, you’re in deep shit.


“YOU!” Dementia launched herself out the door, finger pointed and face contorted with rage. “You LEFT! You walked out without so much as a good bye, not even a fucking NOTE!”

“I wanted to travel some, no big deal.” Diego didn’t see what the commotion was about. “Next time I’ll take you, ok?”


“NOT okay!” she smacked him and he looked away angrily. “You can’t just disappear and expect me not to mind. That was an incredibly shitty thing to do! Why should I even stick around after a stunt like that? And you don’t even CARE you might have hurt my feelings!”

Less certain of her feelings than of her pride, Diego swallowed his retort knowing it would only make the fight worse. “What do I need to do to make it up to you?”


“Luckily for you, there’s something I need done and I think you can manage it if you don’t fucking skip town again.”


“Okay, okay! I’ll do whatever you say, just please stop yelling.” It was shameful to him, how this one little woman managed to turn into the splitting image of his father when she yelled at him. It was twice the shame how much it hurt and how quickly his tail tucked in defeat. He felt tears pricking his eyes but he managed to maintain enough composure that he didn’t also suffer that indignity.

“If you’re done yelling, I have a surprise for you.”
“O-oh my!” Dementia opened the box and stammered in shock as she saw the huge diamond inside.
“I found it a cave and smuggled it home. I thought you might like it.”
“Diego, this is lovely. Thank...

“If you’re done yelling, I have a surprise for you.”


“O-oh my!” Dementia opened the box and stammered in shock as she saw the huge diamond inside.

 “I found it a cave and smuggled it home. I thought you might like it.”

“Diego, this is lovely. Thank you.”


Apparently bribes can fix anything. Diego files this away for later reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment