Search This Blog

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Witch Hazel Chapter Two Part 5/15

Witch Hazel Chapter Two 

Part 5/15




“So I got a job as an acrobat!” he said in excitement. “I’m going to start out as a meme, playing for tips in the park.”

“….do you mean, mime?”


“Oh, right, that thing. The dudes in the facepaint!” he nodded excitedly. “Though I don’t think I’ll wear facepaint. I have this whole costume I’ve designed in my head, I know it’s going to be a hit!”


Benita could only imagine. Whatever costume he had in mind, it was probably something in all the wrong colors and patterns and uncomfortably snug in the crotch. He was not mime material. 

“That’s…. great,” she said. “But will you actually earn any money from that?”

“Oh…. I didn’t even think of that,” he rubbed the back of his head. “I suppose a little bit.”




















No comments:

Post a Comment