Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Witch Hazel Chapter One Part 11/11

Witch Hazel Chapter One Part 11/11




“Well Pony, I’ve been instructed to change clothes,” Diego sighed as he walked back into his room, tummy too full from hot dogs and bunny pops. “I guess Benita is right and I shouldn’t wear my good clothes around this dirty house.” He opened his dresser and eyed the big painting on his wall.




“I was I was that dog right now,” he addressed the inanimate objects in his room. “I’d drop that purse and hump her like crazy.” He put away his blazer and button down, changing into a tunic and some old jeans. Since he didn’t like his pink converse with this outfit, he pulled out a new pair. “Hmm, sexy.” He checked himself out in the mirror, putting his finger on his butt with a sizzling sound effect.

Pony approved. So did Gloopy. Diego strutted out to help around the house with extra confidence because of their silent adoration.






















No comments:

Post a Comment