Search This Blog

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Witch Hazel Chapter Two part 2/15


Witch Hazel Chapter Two

Part 2/15



“You should wobble it from one side to the other,” Diego said. “Walk it out the door, but gently.”

“Honey, is there even anything to hook the new stove up to back there?” Benita posed the question that seemed a little more pertinent. 


“Not yet, I’ll have to do that once I get this clunky thing out of the way. Diego,” Leonardo gestured for him to get his butt over there. “Come and help me carry this blasted thing, I don’t need your ninnybrained ideas, I need the extra set of hands.”

“Hm,” Diego mused as he stepped leisurely around Benita to ponder the situation. “You’ve got a very rude way of asking for my help.” He tapped his chin and wondered if that ancient smoke alarm even still worked. If Diego decided to make a meal, they might just find out the hard way.


“Rude way of asking? I’m not asking. Get your ass- Diego, get back in here pick up the other side of this damn stove!” Leonardo said, as his ornery brother turned tail and left.

“I don’t have to take this abuse,” he huffed. “If you can’t ask nicely, I’m not helping.”

Leonardo looked like he was going to blow a gasket. “Just ask him politely, can you?” Benita said, wearying of the nonsense between the two. They couldn’t just get along for one goddamn day.







No comments:

Post a Comment