Search This Blog

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Witch Hazel Chapter Two Part 8/15


Witch Hazel Chapter Two

Part 8/15



Benita returned home to find her mate playing chess. He was mumbling to himself in a frustrated but very cute way. Clearly he didn’t know what he was doing because there was chess pieces everywhere and he also seemed to be playing both sides of the board. 

“I should have stayed home,” she announced, walking over to sit down opposite him.

He looked up and chuckled. “I could have told you that. Why’d you go?”

“I don’t know,” she shrugged in frustration. “Trying to be nice, I guess. It was painful. So painful. I’m pretty sure the two people who witnessed it want to kill themselves now.”



“Sounds like Diego.” Leonardo shuffled pieces around. “I got that job.”

“Oh, you got a return phonecall?” she perked up.

“Yeah, I start tomorrow. They’re excited to have a military vet and I’m starting as a junior detective.”

“O that’s wonderful!” Benita said in excitement. “Honey I’m so happy for you!”

Leo looked up and gave her a grin. “Oh?” he winked. “How happy?”



















No comments:

Post a Comment